Commodity Analyst - European Gas Markets, Trading, Energy Commodities
Job title - Senior Analyst - European Gas Markets
Location - London
Duration - The contract will run up until the end of the year but extensions will be highly likely. There will also be a possibility for the role to turn into a permanent position
The Commodities Research and Forecasts team is made up of 150 analysts committed to delivering insight and intelligence to the physical and futures markets. Leveraging deep domain expertise and vast data resources, CRF analysts are trusted partners of commodities professionals worldwide. A career with CRF presents a unique opportunity to develop and apply new knowledge and skills to better understanding the production, flow, and consumption of the world's most basic materials.
Commodities Research and Forecasts team require a Senior Analyst to work on a range of topics:
- Build new pages on the platform showing gas supply/demand information relevant to European gas traders
- Monitor existing pages and the quality of data; report errors to internal Content team; answer client questions in this area.
- Gas market analysis; e.g. undertake research and contribute to producing briefing notes on specific topics under guidance of a senior team member
- Experience in European gas markets is essential
- Demonstrated ability to conduct, analyze, and report primary research
- Ability to pick up internal data tools (charting, data monitoring, CMS)
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.