A FTSE Listed Business is currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst for a 12 Month FTC. This division is currently running a number of projects around business strategy and hence need additional support. This critical position business partners a variety of Operational teams, providing value added analysis to help them deliver against financial targets.
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Improve the forecasting process, in particular use of and control of financial modelling tools
- Challenge and support the commercial management teams on matters that have a financial implication
- Provide financial management information to the trading teams in respect of strategic decisions; and make recommendations on necessary actions including supporting in a pro-active manner, with fresh insights into performance
- Preparation and delivery of robust business cases to support commercial initiatives
- Month end reporting
- Prioritising conflicting demands to ensure that a high level of service is delivered by Finance at all times
- Support and provide cover for the Trading Financial Controllers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) with strong commercial finance experience. Business partnering experience and a proactive and personable approach are essential as this position is a key point of call for a number of non-finance teams. Previous manufacturing, retail or other multi site experience is desirable.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.