Cluster Lead (Veeva and Salesforce or another CRM experience in life sciences)
£400 - £500 p/d
Location - Uxbridge
CRM system now online and this role will provide support to business in understanding how the system is being used across all markets and see where changes/improvements can be made, facilitate change request process, including developing business rationales for sign off.
The cluster lead will also act as conduit between the markets and project teams relaying key features of each new deployment and developing comms plan for these over the roll out.
Require a blend of business and technical knowledge of Veeva system - in around a 60/40 split
Pharma experience essential
- Single point of business contact for allocated markets
- Managing the change request process for markets requesting changes to Veeva
- Support data governance and facilitate resolutions of data issues
- Coordinate new releases and comm's with markets
- Support market training needs liaising with 3rd party training vendor
- Conduit between market and IT Operations for alignment changes etc.
- Monitor and drive Veeva adoption
- Liaise with ongoing projects to ensure successful implementation in allocated markets
- Set-up and run regular market review calls