Cloud, Security Architect, AWS, Azure, Agile, Security Policy, Architecture, Roadmaps, Sheffield, Information and Security, Public Sector, Security Solutions
Cloud Security Architect - Sheffield
Our public sector client based in Sheffield require a Cloud Security Architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the secure delivery of high-quality, user-centred products that positively impact the experience of users.
The Cloud Security Architect will feed into implementation and design of security technologies, policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to systems and electronic information in order to guard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. This will be the developing of risk based security solutions that achieve compliance and address the material risks to our client which will be hosted in the Azure cloud. The resource will also identify and develop areas where information security policies and procedures require creation or update, creating/feeding into a cloud Information Security strategy.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Ability to work closely with agile development teams to ensure information security controls and assurances are baked in to Web applications
- Understanding of HMG policy, guidance esp. requirements / controls around the Government Security Policy / Classification (OFFICIAL, SECRET, TOP SECRET)
- Security Architecture
- Experience developing new security architecture, policies, principles and standards
- Experience developing and implementing multi-year security roadmaps
- Experience designing and leading implementations of cloud security solutions