Cloud Engineer - Remote
A Cloud Engineer is required by prestigious organisation to work on a remote basis.
As the Cloud Engineer, you will work across a number of key programmes of work (Cloud Migrations) for both internal and external customers, including MoD departments, Government agencies and a range of commercial organisations. You'll gain experience across a range of Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP and Oracle Cloud and be responsible for the technical design, implementation and operations of public cloud environments.
What's in it for the Cloud Engineer?
- An excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Cloud Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Proven track record as an engineer for cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software
- Understanding of emerging cloud services
- Knowledge of data architectures
- Experienced in DevOps CI/CD practices
- Skilled in AWS and /or Azure
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
Desirable Skills for the Cloud Engineer:
- AWS and/or Azure Certification
- Experience working with a number of agile workflow tools including: JIRA, Confluence, Agile
- Good use and understanding of tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience using DevOps technologies
- Analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of architecture, development and operation of critical systems within a DevOps environment
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Cloud Engineer and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.