Cloud Architect - Central London
£52,969 - £62,239 + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our high profile clients based in Central London. They have one of largest IT estates in the UK that is engaged with by several million customers each year.
As a result of ongoing growth within their IT department they are seeking a Cloud Architect to join the team.
- Develop vision, principles and strategies for Cloud Architecture for the clients functions with input from all stakeholders
- Lead or participate in Technology Governance processes for Server based, private and public cloud technology for evaluation, adoption and retirement.
- Ensure that the architecture's principles, designs, technologies, methods and practices are properly executed
- Support and facilitation of architectural decisions within business programmes etc
- Strong experience of private and public cloud environments
- Experience of IBM, Windows and Linux Server Compute Environments
- Experience of commercial models for hosting and how architectural decisions affects those models
- Experience of public cloud solution especially Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine and Amazon Web Services
- Strong stakeholder management. Ability to engage with and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both within the business and within the external supplier community etc
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please send through an updated copy of your CV and contact number through to Jonny Mills at Experis by following the link provided.