Our client, a leading IT Services Provider, is looking for a CLAM Support & Development Engineer.
This is a contract role based in Newcastle running initially until March 2017.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to undergo the processes to obtain clearance.
- Support and development for the CLAM 2 application is currently performed remotely by a small support team, two developers, one infrastructure engineer and one tester..
- Main duties for this role is providing support and development for the Toolbar Tools and Workflows.
- The customer has a need for a CLAM Support and Development Engineer for providing both support and any further development required on CLAM.
- VMWare Workstation 12 Pro (used to maintain Development environment)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0, v3.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- WIX & distribution by MSI and Microsoft Setup bootstrap (to create Client package for installation on customer clients)
- Microsoft SQL 2005 and SQL Express 2008 (CLAM uses SQL databases)
- Microsoft Reporting Services 2005 and Report Builder (for CLAM reports)
- IIS (CLAM Data Access Framework and CLAM Web Services installed)
- ASP .NET
- MS Composite UI Application Block (CAB) and the Smart Client Software Factory (SCSF)
- C# (Form Development)
- SQL Server / TSQL / Stored Procedures / Functions
- ETL Processing (for upload of CLAM documents and CLAM validation processes)
- Web Services (used for various CLAM processes)
- CSV / XML (used when importing and exporting data to and from CLAM)
- Team System Unit Testing / NMOCK
- CLAM Data Models and Software Components
- Active Directory
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Gemma Grayson on 0161 924 3949.