Our client requires a Citrix Consultant based in London.
Resource required to design the infrastructure required to endure an enterprise wide implementation of CITRIX.
Design will include technical, business, process, security, information and facilities aspects of the design.
The resource will ensure that there is a high level design to cover the breadth of the system, as well as low level designs sufficient for the system to be built.
- Complete induction to project
- Read, understand and update; System Engineer Management Plan (SEMP), System Requirements', Strategic Partner interactions & dependencies, Service Support Plan, Obsolescence plan, Risk assessment, IS1, IHM & IP Grid.
- Draft High Level Design (HLD)
- Draft Bill of Materials
- Draft Low Level Designs (LLD's)
- Draft Integration,, Build Logic and Integration Plan
- Draft Component Designs
- Help with Master Test Plan
- Help with Service Support Plan
- Help with Service Transition Plan
DV clearance is required for this role, however candidates willing to run through the checks may also be considered.
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.