Campaign Manager - 6 month contract - Canary Wharf - London
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Campaign Manager to support a division of a global client in delivering successful advertising campaigns against client objectives and revenue forecasts, and provide the best possible service by fostering relationships with both internal and external clients.
Technologies; DFP Premium, Order Entry Platforms (preferably Operative), HTML, CSS, Flash
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, particularly DFP Premium.
- Understanding of order entry platforms, preferably Operative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- A clear understanding of interactive advertising industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines.
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
Responsibilities and You;
- Traffic and maintain display ad campaigns on the client's network, ensuring that deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, etc.
- Work with various internal departments and 3rd party vendors to facilitate the implementation of integrated campaign elements including online, mobile web/app and video ad serving.
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales, clients and agencies.
- Secure and test campaign assets to ensure compliance with the client's creative specifications.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery while maximizing creative performance.
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide insight and analysis into inventory availability across the client's properties to assist Sales in achieving a maximum sell through rate.
- Gain deep knowledge of different types of creative, including Flash, 3rd party advertising tags (Sizmek, Pointroll, Atlas, and DFA) and content ads.
- Become a proficient user of the client's suite of systems including Salesforce, SAS, DFP Premium, Operative and other in-house tools.
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations.
- Manage additional projects as assigned.
Location: Canary Wharf
Duration: 6 months
If you want to be considered, call me directly to discuss or send over your most recent profile and contact details! OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!