C++ Software Engineer - Test Equipment Software Engineer
We are looking for a Software Engineer for a large Aerospace company. You will be responsible for developing production Test Equipment software solutions.
- Develop software to production standards, complying with all current regulatory and safety requirements.
- Responsible for the whole software lifecycle - derived requirements, design, code, integration, verification, formal release and support.
- Responsible for incorporating new requirements, supporting investigations and addressing obsolescence.
Qualifications / requirements:
- C Software programming experience
- C++ experience
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Embedded development experience
- Ability to work both independently and within teams
- Deliver solutions on-time, to budget and required quality
- Positive and pro-active attitude to work; resourceful and accountable.