Cambridge - Flexible working - 2 days a week in office
We're looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our Threat Intelligence team. You will be designing and developing a complex enterprise class security solution based on micro-virtualization, improving our existing code through bug fixes and contributing to new features and new products.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid C++ skills, some experience with kernel development and a background in the security industry would be a bonus. This is a fantastic full-time opportunity for a collaborative, hands on and experienced Software Developer to join a small but growing team.
You'll work flexible hours - either from our brand-new Cambridge office or on a home/office hybrid basis if preferred.
- Developing new detection and protection features for Windows security applications
- Working with a team of malware analysts to design new detection methods
- Integrating additional protection functionality with web browsers, applications and various components of the Windows OS
- Analyzing and improving performance of the product
- Liaising with Product Management to understand product improvement areas and building and presenting plans to resolve them
- Working closely with Customer Support team to provide speedy resolutions to customer issues and enhance product roadmap
- Extensive commercial experience in C++
- Sound experience of low-level Windows Internals Development (Kernel)
The following skills and attributes are a plus:
- C coding experience
- Knowledge of reverse engineering
- Commercial experience working with software security products (McAfee / Symantec / FireEye)
- Prior experience building malware detection techniques
- Working knowledge of virtualization and hypervisor technology
If you feel like you match the requirements, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch!