C# .net developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a C# .net developer to join out consultancy at Experis, where you'll have the opportunity to work with blue chip, multinational consultancies offering the very best projects and training and development opportunities.
You'll be working with a team of enthusiastic and dedicated software professionals. We provide innovative solutions to our clients, and help them solve their business and technical problems by building new solutions or enhancing existing services.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering both Agile and Waterfall based solutions, and these include but are not limited to Mobile, Desktop, SharePoint, Cloud based and Web Applications.
We also have significant experience of Office Automation, Workflow and Messaging, Web Services and Scripting technologies.
Our capabilities cover a wide variety of technologies, from Open Source technologies such as the Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP .Net MVC and Mono, plus SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM and MS SQL Server. We are constantly investigating new technologies and relish a new challenge.
We're excited to be offering this opportunity for a talented Developer to join our rapidly expanding team. The team is first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery.
We're looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who learns quickly; loves a challenge; who loves a job that's never the same one day to the next. As a Developer, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
The focus of your role
The role of the .Net Developer is primarily focused on developing and delivering solutions for both internal and external clients. This will include development of both client and server side software following recognized standards and patterns. You will be an enthusiastic, client-facing developer, comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, who is looking to develop and grow their skills on a variety of exciting projects.
What you'll do
Your passion for development will enable you to ensure smooth development of our clients custom based solutions by:
- working within a multi-functional, Agile delivery team, building and enhancing solutions in accordance with the agreed development standards and definition of done within the team
- Being responsible for the development of new applications and maintenance of existing products for Web, Mobile and Windows forms applications.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplined Agile team working directly with clients.
- In depth knowledge of current versions of the .Net Framework and the C# programming language and in depth knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server application lifecycle development tools, including use of source control, automated testing, code analysis and continuous integration.
- Experience of building solutions using object orientated development and design patterns.
- .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC4 or above
- SQL and SQL Server
- Advantage: Mobile Development Platforms e.g. Xamarin, Cordova/PhoneGap
- Advantage: Experience of Test Driven Development tools
- Advantage: Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Advantage: Experience of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Advantage: Experience of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online