C# .Net Developer
A C# / .Net Developer is required by a leading private healthcare provider to develop new software as well as manage and maintain existing systems. This is an excellent opportunity for to further you career within the healthcare sector along with excellent career prospects. Up to £40k + package. Office based in South Herts.
The C# .Net Developer will be responsible for re-developing several legacy business systems in .Net/C#. Key duties will include:
- Involvement in requirements gathering and analysis
- Involvement in creating functional and technical specifications
- Coding in C#
- Relevant database creation, development, setup and configuration within an application development context
- Interim maintenance and support of the legacy apps that are being migrated to .Net
The successful C# .Net Developer will have:
- Good experience of developing multi-tier software applications using C#/.net for the UI and business logic along with a conventional SQL based database
- Good communication skills
This C# .Net Developer vacancy is being advertised by Experis (formerly Elan Health), the UK's leading IT Health recruitment specialists.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in the first instance. For all other queries, please contact Jessica Smyth on 0161 924 1369.