Our client is currently seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their London based team on an initial 6 month contract. Their site is near Moorgate station in Central London.
This is a challenging role for a driven software developer, which involves development and implementation of Greenfield applications written in C/C++ supporting our Low Latency Software products.
As a C/C++ developer, you will work across the full development lifecycle to create new features and maintain existing trading applications. You will be expected to work closely with other teams.
- Extensive C/C++ (minimum 5 years) design and development experience across the full software development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of exchange-based protocols such as Fix and Ouch (minimum 3 years in the financial sector).
- Trading Gateway programming experience.
- Low latency software techniques.
- Proficient with system testing and debugger tools.
- Linux Development (Red-Hat, CentOS)
- Scripting knowledge of BASH and Perl or Python.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A conceptual knowledge of High-frequency trading.
- Understanding of Boost libraries and software systems design
- C++11 commercial experience in technical design, development and implementation.
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.