My Client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with the follwoing skills and experience-
- To support the Company's Business Systems function.
o Supporting the identification, development and implementation of business solutions prioritised by the Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team
o Work with BPR team and internal stakeholders to generate User Requirement Documents (URDs) and control change requests.
o Supporting development of revised project document and related database
o Manage requirements handover to the internal IT Solution Providers and 3rd party suppliers and support in the creation of system designs and technical specifications for development and implementation
o Reviewing existing Business Systems
o Assist with project proposals, determine goals, timescales and resource to accomplish project requirements
o Work with Developers and Senior Members of the team to define, document and review the technical objectives and scope of projects
o Work with other technical teams within the business to prepare for UAT testing
o Understand the needs of the business and the technologies that support them
o Working with IT team on the data security project, including document management system.
- e.g. Project Server, Sharepoint, etc.
- Commercial Business Systems Analyst experience
- Process Analysis experience
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Service Delivery Management
- Extensive experience of full requirements gathering and documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience of IT Security protocols.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Stakeholder management