Business Systems Analyst - Agile Scrum, Jira, Confluence
Location: Remote Working / London down the line
We are actively looking to secure a Business Systems Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our Client, who is a large Banking Client based in London. The successful individual will be accountable for the creation/coordination of end-to-end requirements of different systems for the new global risk product category.
- Elicit, analyse, validate, document and prioritise business and / or system requirements.
- Collaborative creation of epics and supporting of creation of user stories in multiple systems in conjunction with Product Owner, including non-functional requirements.
- Work closely with the Solutions Architects to split requirements by partner systems.
- Ensure that functional data flow through partner systems is consistent.
- Ensure that all risks/issues are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, resolved, and documented.
- Manage requirements elicitation and documentation processes and improve it during the project
- Support Testing - test plan review, defects analysis, run test scenarios
- End to end solution validation
- Business requirements definition and gap analysis as an individual BA
- Define and manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between various groups - IT reporting, finance, operations and compliance etc.
- Perform technical analysis to understand the link between changes in systems and business processes to costs and benefits.
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and overall process efficiency.
- Organise stakeholder touchpoints and meetings as required, provide metrics, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure full business engagement in the Agile development process.
- Prior experience working in a role of Business / System Analyst.
- Experience working with structured Business Analysis methods and IT Project Environment in global environment.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. integration projects, change management.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Agile Scrum) as a Business Analyst.
- An ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is an articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Experience working in Lending/Risk area is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with risk or financial data.
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management is plus.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Experience of using relevant software packages - Jira, Confluence.
- Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) - desirable but not essential.
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.