Business Support Manager
£40,545 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Benefits
My client, a FTSE 100 organisation and the UK's leading naval support business are now seeking a self-motivating individual with a high understanding of operating within a business improvement area.
The Business Improvement Team is tasked with improvement activities to ensure certainty of delivery, building capacity, innovation and supporting growth. The team delivers a wide range of business support activities including lean techniques, risk management, strategic development, identification and delivery of business improvement initiatives.
Working closely with the business stream Head of Departments they would provide expert advice on the identification and implementation of a wide range of business improvement activates. The role will require taking the project through its life cycle and the holder should be able to identify and capture key pieces of business information.
Minimum requirements are:
- Project management experience with a proven track record of driving efficiencies in a large business.
- A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in a business or engineering discipline (or operating towards becoming a chartered member of an institute.
- A formal Lean management qualification or a good understanding.
- An aptitude for high customer service levels and a high customer focus.
Salary & Benefits
- A salary of £40,545 per annum
- 37 Hours per week Mon-Thurs 7:30am to 15:45pm, Fri 7:30am to 15:15pm
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Staff discounts on shopping (including car hire and holidays etc)
- Employee Development allowance £125 per year
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation.
If you are motivated and looking to start your career with a market leading organisation please contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723