Business Service Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 Month Contract
Rate: £375 - £400 Per Day
- The post holder will be responsible for the following:
- To build relationships with our Business customers to understand and deliver to/above Client Expectations.
- To ensure the smooth transition of new live services and major change into the Portfolio and to mitigate risk.
- To demonstrate a proactive approach to management of end-to-end service issues.
- To build synergy through constructive relationships with Programmes, Delivery Groups and Suppliers
- To manage High Priority Incidents for certain Delivery Groups and provide a service escalation point for all incidents, problems and issues relating to service.
- Proactively identify, log and manage risks, issues and improvements.
- Ensure Key Business Events are being managed effectively.
- Ensure continuous service improvement via a formal innovation agenda.
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication to all levels of customer stakeholders.
- Previous Service Management experience.
- Experience of managing IT service portfolios and a good understanding of IT service technologies.
- A demonstrable knowledge of ITIL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.