Business Process Analyst (Risk and Pnl projects)
The Business Analyst will be responsible for sourcing business requirements changes to existing features for Credit Value Adjustment (CVA) and Funding Value Adjustment (FVA). He\She will also be working within a team to extend and enhancing the XVA suite to other calculations and features which will be primarily driven by front office desk and also take direction from finance and risk as required
- Good understanding of the Risk sensitivities
- Experience working in Risk & PnL projects delivering to Front Office
- Knowledge\experience of CVA or counterparty credit risk.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Very good SQL skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects in a challenging environment
- Experience in building excellent professional relationships
- Comfortable working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Good understanding of technology to be able to identify potential challenges with proposed technical solutions.
- Experience in using JAMA and JIRA.
The analyst will be responsible for:
- Challenge, capturing and articulating requirements according to the quality standards operating within the team
- Performing comprehensive data analysis
- Pro-active in identifying cost effective solutions to business problems
- Acting as the voice of the client throughout the development process
- Liaising with all parties (Trading, Finance, MRM, Production Support, IT delivery team) involved to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring agreed analysis deliverables are prepared according to deadline of the projects
- Mediating and resolving issues as and when they arise
- Close co-operation with other teams such as Finance and their IT teams to ensure strategic data sourcing is aligned
- Identifying areas where we can improve the analysis and delivery capabilities of the wider team
- Following best practice in all processes including documentation
- Assisting and supporting QAT and UAT