Business Performance Analyst
We are looking to recruit a Business Performance Analyst for a new and exciting opportunity to join a FTSE100 Engineering and Support Services Business based a their Head Office in Central London.
The organisation are the UK's largest provider of engineering support services to sectors such as Defense, Energy, Nuclear, Training, Marine Airports and Emergency Services amongst many others.
The role is to work at Group Level focusing on delivering and retaining value through group category management & supporting business growth with leading functional capability. The Business Performance Analyst will work closely with the Head of Group Planning and Performance for setting, managing and enabling the functional performance for the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
This new role will be responsible for monitoring performance delivery and supporting the Procurement functional capability agenda. Responsibilities include:
Attend monthly category reviews, collect functional value plans and challenge Group category managers' content, phasing and delivery
- Collate Value & Savings forecasts from data received from Group category mangers and business units
- Collect business unit value plans on a periodic basis
- Collate three year strategic sourcing plan financial projections, challenge assumptions and prepare charts for group presentations
- Attend calls with Business Units, update projections for business unit level, create group dashboards and highlight gaps vs forecast levels
- Prepare monthly procurement governance board packs
- Prepare monthly procurement functional dashboards, analyze performance and prepare commentary
- Prepare monthly Procurement Director and quarterly executive committee presentations for Group Head of Procurement
- Update sharepoint site
- Mange due diligence provider relationship, rollout with business units and manage ongoing user training
Knowledge, Qualification and Experience:
- Business, financial, supply chain management or technical degree
- Proven experience in planning and performance management of organisations
Skills & Competencies - Technical
- Strong understanding of financial practices and interest in developing an understanding of procurement function
- Understands procurement value performance (hard and soft) and key P&L drivers
- Understands financial budgeting and forecasting processes
- Tracks performance vs plan and provides strong and credible variance explanations
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening and influencing skills
- Commercially astute
- Strong presentations skills
The organisation offers the supportive environment you would expect from a FTSE 100 employer including: enhanced employment terms and conditions, competitive starting salary, pension scheme with life assurance, bonus scheme, share ownership scheme, flexible working hours, career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for your next role please apply online or call the recruitment team on 01179103800 for more information.