Business intelligent Advisor - Perm role
My leading client is looking for a BI Advisor who will be part of the business intelligence service which provides insightful and actionable intelligence to aid strategic decision making to drive business development, profitability, growth, client retention and other business opportunities. As a researcher you will conduct in-depth research and analysis of companies, industries, markets, and competitors using a comprehensive variety of resources.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least two years business research experience in a professional services environment.
- Experience in using business and corporate databases such as S&P Capital IQ/ Capital IQ Pro, Acuris, LexisNexis and Thomson Reuters platforms.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically dispersed global team
- Commercial and business acumen and a commitment to life-long learning and professional development
- A good eye for detail, ability to work accurately and efficiently even when under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines
- Solution-focused approached to problem solving with critical, reflective, and creative thinking
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships to market and improve services
- Relevant undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in library and information management or related discipline
If this role looks of interest, please send me your cv for a conversation.