Market Research/ Business Intelligence Manager (Pharmaceutical) - Working for a leading pharmaceutical company we are seeking a Market Research/ Business Intelligence Manager to join the team. Working closely with the Marketing Team you will be delivering market research for the Diabetes portfolio to provide insights to drive the brand forward.
The Market Research/ Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for guiding, informing and influencing strategic decisions relating to marketing strategy and tactics and needs to be able to lead without authority to influence changes in strategic direction.
- Strategic decision making support (Internal Consultant Role) - Drives the process and ensures that insight is taken into account and that there is robustness in the strategic and tactical sales & marketing planning
- Manages and develops customer relationship management systems, field force effectiveness analyses, business analyses projects, internal and external data and insight, performance dashboards and tools
- Provides highly relevant scenario development, PEST, SWOT analysis to assist the divisions - in the development of their annual strategic and tactical business plans. Maintain a situational analysis of the market to guide development of the strategic plans.
- Insight, brand analytics and sales force analytics - Works with key stakeholders to effectively define strategic questions and problems and ensure that analytics and research address key brand needs that will ultimately deliver improved performance
- Works with brand leadership to build market research plans that are aligned to current and future corporate and brand objectives. Deliver on agreed budgets and phasing of the annual MR plans.
- Performance monitoring, modelling & forecasting - Works with brand leadership to develop KPIs aligned to brand plans, identifying exceptions and recommending actions for consideration
- Applies commercial and marketing expertise to identify and improve product performance indicators, with on-going monitoring and deliverables for marketing, financial and management functions
- Degree level qualification in a life science, business or other quantitative discipline
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Experienced in business intelligence, market analysis and market research
- Experience in the pharma / bio-pharma / healthcare industry and willingness to learn and understand the relevant therapy areas
- Technically proficient in market analysis and forecasting including expert use of excel
- Technically proficient with databases, experience in Cognos preferred
- Preferred depth and breadth of knowledge in pharmaceutical SFE, analytics and market research techniques and methodologies
- Preferred knowledge of standard UK pharmaceutical market data sources
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Incentive Plan