Business Improvement Lead - Lean / Six Sigma / Change -Midlands £39,000 - £45,000 + benefits
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced
Business Improvement Lead to join their Defence and Security division delivering high level business process improvement initiatives around maintenance, repair and overhaul activities.
Highly regarded in their market place, they have fantastic employee and client retentions growing year on year responsible for prestigious engineering projects both in the UK and overseas.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for:
- Implementing strategic business improvement / lean and change plans
- Leverage yearly continuous improvement plans, six sigma or lean change methodologies
- Collaborate with the Head of Business Improvement and Project Manager to annually review targets
- Lead, manage and support Business Improvement team
- Undertaking 6s audits
Skills and experience required:
- Engineering/ manufacturing background
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Business improvement methodologies (change or Six Sigma or lean)
- Change program management
- Problem solving
- Full driving license
This is a fantastic innovative position ideal for a lean/ change/ six sigma specialist motivated to drive change and focus on implementing operational improvements resulting in savings.
If you feel your skills are suited to this position please do not hesitate to contact Tara Bidar on 01179 309 719 or email
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.