Business Improvement Facilitator x3 - Lean / Six Sigma / Change - Dorset £31,000 - £38,500 + benefits
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced
Business Improvement facilitator to join their Defence and Security division delivering high level business process improvement initiatives around maintenance, repair and overhaul activities.
Highly regarded in their market place, they have fantastic employee and client retentions growing year on year responsible for prestigious engineering projects both in the UK and overseas.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for:
- Support the implementation of business improvement / lean and change activities
- Leverage continuous improvement methodologies, six sigma or lean change methodologies
- Reporting into the Head of Business Improvement and BI Lead working with Project Managers
- Provide electronic dash boards
- Train new employees
- Lead, manage and support Business Improvement team
- Undertaking 6s audits
Skills and experience required:
- Engineering/ manufacturing background
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Business improvement methodologies (change or Six Sigma or lean)
- Change program management
- Experience of value stream mapping (analyse and develop)
- Problem solving
- Full driving license
This is a fantastic innovative position ideal for a lean/ change/ six sigma specialist motivated to drive change and focus on implementing operational improvements resulting in savings.
If you feel your skills are suited to this position please do not hesitate to contact Tara Bidar on 01179 309 719 or email
Please note candidates must be eligible to undergo Security Clearance.