We are looking for a Commercial Key Account Manager (KAM) to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. Looking after one of the company's biggest accounts we are looking for an experienced KAM with knowledge of main wholesalers and/ or short line wholesalers
This is a predominately customer facing role that is accountable for sales performance and profitability of the Commercial portfolio; through the development & delivery of Joint Business Plans (JBP), over the short, medium and long term, across Key Accounts and products.
This is initially an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
- To be an expert on the commercial environment by constantly keeping a breadth of the changing commercial environment and the changing influences on their trading model.
- Demonstrates a strategic long term view based on a clear understanding of the customer's needs, the internal operations plan, current budget, brand and molecule strategies over the annual and LRP time horizon.
- Communicate an understanding of customer's current and future needs and the competitive environment to colleagues across the directorate to ensure future business planning reflects current and future needs of the local environment.
- Provides proactive environmental evidence-based recommendations to engage appropriate resourcing, customer targeting and business planning.
- Experienced Key Account Manager, with experience of portfolio management of a main wholesaler and/ or short line wholesaler
- Strong negotiation skills to drive both generic sales and branded sales portfolio
- Experience of DTP (direct to pharmacy) channel to market would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in delivering commercial results through business to business partnerships and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge at all levels across a matrix structure, in line with the agreed joint business plan.
- Detailed knowledge of market, product supply routes and the associated financial structures and reimbursement
- Understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and all corporate policies and their practical application.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Incentive Plan