Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive - Energy
South & South East
Experis are looking for a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive to work for one of the UK's leading utility consultants. Focusing on the way businesses purchase, reduce and manage their utility costs. You will cover the South & South East territory meeting potential new clients, selling a range of products and services.
This is a growing company who are forward thinking and can offer an excellent working environment.
As a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships and developing a client base that have requirements for utility services
- Visiting potential new clients and securing sales orders for a range of products and services.
- Management of your diary and meetings in line with targets
- Preparing and delivering client seminars and presentations
- Account management of clients and high standards of customer service
- Maintaining the company brand in a professional and trusted manner
As a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive you will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Sales focused and driven
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to travel
- A track record in energy sales B2B
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and national supplier.
What's on offer?
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 OTE Year 1 (Basic £32,000 - £42,000)
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Tablet, Phone
Location: South & South East
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.