Our client, a leading IT Services Provider, is looking for a Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Analyst to join their team.
This is a contract position based in London running from January for an initial 6 months.
Capable of delivering robust and sustainable Business Continuity programmes, aligned to relevant Business Continuity industry standards (including ISO22301, BS25999, ISO27031, BS25777, ITIL Service Design and FCA Good Disaster Recovery Practice), comprising the definition, management and implementation of:
- CM, BC & ITSCM Policy & Standards
- BC governance and associated operational risk framework
- Crisis Management plans and supporting toolsets
- Business Resumption plans and capabilities covering unavailability / denial of access to locations, staff, technology and key suppliers
- IT Service Continuity Management/ Disaster Recovery plans and supporting capabilities
- Detailed Exercise and Maintenance frameworks designed to provide evidence of maturity and capability
- Management Reporting
- Fellow of Business Continuity Institute
- ISO22301:Certified Lead Auditor
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Certified IS Auditor (CISA)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Six Sigma
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
- (preferred) UK Security Clearance (SC)
- ICS 300 Certified
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.