Business Analyst (Online Service) - Leeds - 3 month contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join one of the largest Media and Broadcasting giants in the UK... This means unlike other contracts you will be working with cutting technology in one of the largest technical hubs in the UK and enjoy a 'start-up' feel, unlike other places.
Duration: 3 month contract (possibility for extension)
Responsibilities & You:
- Working on enabling the rapid delivery of high quality, customer focused services which meet and exceed customer experience and usability requirements
- Working with the product owners to clearly break down and define their project vision in the form of agile requirements
- You will be confident with Just in Time (JIT) analysis on projects to promote lean methodologies and eliminate waste.
- You will have experience of working in an Agile development cycle and be confident with how analysis fits within an empowered, self-managed team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Someone who has strong Business Analysis skills - able to hit the ground running from day one
- Knowledge of technical architecture - at solution and enterprise level
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Confident in communicating with multiple senior stakeholders
- Understanding of UX / Design collaboration
- App and Mobile development experience
All suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.