Business Analyst - Task Management, Task Distribution, Case Management and Workflow Management
Our client , a large Utilities organisation are seeking a Business facing Business Analyst who has end to end experience on large scale projects that have involved solving enterprise wide Task Management / Task Distribution / Workflow problems on enterprise systems such as MS Dynamics, PEGA, HP, Kana or Kaboodle.
The successful candidate will have end to end enterprise task management and workflow experience and will work on a high profile, multi million project in Nottingham. With full project lifecycle experience and the ability to act as a primary interface with end users to produce business and functional requirements, you will be skilled in UML and Modelling too.
- Preparing Business Requirements documentation for change projects
- Analysing requirements through user interviews and data collection and transforming those requirements into solutions for implementation
- Preparing cost estimates and project timelines for business analysis activity required on projects
- Working with System Designers to translate requirements into technical deliverables
- Working with System Developers throughout the development phase to resolve any areas of change and ensure that the delivered solution meets the requirements of the business
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing phase of a project to resolve business queries and aid the smooth transition of projects towards implementation
- Full project lifecycle experience
- End to End Enterprise Wide Task management and Task Distribution, Case management and Workflow management experience.
- Enterprise systems knowledge such as MS Dynamics, PEGA, HP, Kana or Kaboodle.
- Workshop facilitation, presentation skills, driving business effectiveness, change management, strategic thinking, leveraging IT solutions to deliver business benefit
- Stakeholder management, negotiation skills, assertiveness
- Experience of having direct responsibility for all business analysis activities on large scale (£500k+)
- Requirements analysis, Process modelling or Logical data modelling.
- Ability to plan and organise effectively and take the initiative within agreed parameters
- Experience of both traditional IT projects and Agile development using SCRUM, Extreme Programming and/ or similar methodologies
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance