Business Analyst/Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
The successful candidate will provide both project management and business analysis services for an initial 6 month contract duration in Glasgow.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing status reports
- Investment Banking Experience
- KYC / AML
- Manage and drive projects to meet aggressive deadlines
- Requirements gathering
- Business process modelling
- Data analysis
- Creating project plans
- Maintaining RAIDs
- Functional specification writing
- Analysis support
- Stakeholder Management
- Tax Operations
- The right candidate will have excellent and recent experience of working on large complex regulatory IT programmes. In particular the following must be evident: requirements gathering including business process modelling, analysis and functional design, writing business & technical documentation, system/data analysis and data interrogation. The role holder will be able to identify, attempt to rectify and appropriately escalate issues and risks whilst having an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving, with attention to detail at all times. The role holder must be able to speak coherently and commercially to the business. The ideal candidate would have experience of the Wealth Management industry, a good knowledge of FATCA and experience working with operations and compliance functions, on boarding and books and records systems.
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment liaising with business and technology teams in multiple locations.
Academic and professional qualifications
- The candidate will be preferably educated to degree level or above, preferably in an IT related discipline.
Please Submit CV's in the first instance