Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team based in Dublin for an initial 3 month contract.
The client is looking for someone who has prior experience with elaborating stories and is familiar with AGILE methodologies.
The candidate needs to have experience with requirement analysis (stories), and they must have exposure to working under JAVA/J2EE technologies
- Lead system analysis for major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications, and develop innovative solutions that meet specific business needs
- Provide day to day system analysis and ensure adherence to system and quality processes.
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to understand requirements and deliver appropriate story elaboration to drive software solutions.
- Responsible for test scenarios creation, some testing, and test results review
- Defines project requirements and assists with estimating efforts to fulfill requirements
- Coaches junior resources in the development of prototype designs for less-complex projects
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and other stake holders
- Manage/Lead small enhancement projects independently
- Should have excellent analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have good Card/Payment domain experience
- Should have experience in Rally/ALM
- Should have good coordination and multitasking skills
- Should have some experience to Java/J2EE technology and understanding of DB
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams