Business Analyst (ERP, BI and MRO)
Duration: 6 Months
Our Client is looking for a BA to join their team on an exciting project. The ideal candidate will have ERP, BI and MRO (Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul) knowledge. The role is based in Donnington on a 6 month contract.
- Ability to support key business stakeholders in defining the User Requirement Specifications.
- Optimise the use of standard configuration to provide the business with a solution, thus minimising changes to systems. Understand how to effectively customise the system when it is required
- Analyse and present the gaps between the current solutions and the expected business requirements to the business teams
- Ability to define technical specifications and business requirements in order to work with other teams within and outside of the client as required
- Ensure harmonisation of approach on each site, including documentation, change management and testing
- Review quality of external suppliers and group consultant's work on a continuous basis
- Assigns work packages as required to the team members or support the external consulting team lead to do so
- Provide training to key users and/or end users on ERP, Business Intelligence and IT technology.
- Have overall knowledge of all the ERP modules used in order to support the users when the Business Area Specialist is not available.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence solutions
- Analytical and consulting skills gained in a manufacturing or Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul (MRO) environment
- Experience of using of BW/BI and/or Business Objects and/or Qlikview
- Knowledge of the MOD applications used by Supply Chain in order to deliver the contracted services for our customer
- Strong commercial experience with 4+ years' experience in a manufacturing and/or MRO environment
- Degree or equivalent in a computing or business related discipline
- Excellent organisational, communication both verbal and written, and leadership skills
- Ability to assist staff with complex issues
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors/ subcontractors/consultants
- Experience of managing small to medium sized projects
- Must be able to interact with people from all functions at all levels
- Excellent business knowledge
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Customer focused, understand the needs of a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to support the business design process by evaluating the mapping of the existing and future ERP solutions against the business requirements
- Ability to suggest another solution when technology adds complexity or excessive costs
Please submit CVs in the 1st instance.