Business Analyst - Process, Change, Data and Infrastrucutre
Experis Ltd are looking to employ a Business Analyst due to continued success and growth across our ECM division.
We have a large number of exciting opportunities in and around Yorkshire, Northwest and across the U.K., however this particular opportunity will be based onsite with a global technology leader in Sheffield.
- Managing process change
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations (e.g. BPMN) to documenting processes
- Knowledge of process mapping and business process engineering
- Analysis of business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated
- Facilitate at workshops and documenting information elicited using process maps and business requirement documents
- Presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
The role will be to work with a range of technical leads across the business to define, agree and document the As Is and To Be infrastructure delivery process and sub-processes.
You will be responsible for considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. You will work with technical and non-technical teams to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related problems. This will involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones. You will be required to run meetings, collect data, analyse information and perform related tasks. Some travel may be required to meet with end users and key stakeholders in the project.
You will have a strong analytical background, be a problem solver and have excellent diagramming and communication skills. You will be required to advise of progress to all stakeholders. You will also need to be motivated by challenging requirements and deadlines.