Business Analyst - ERP, Agile, Stakeholder Management
Location: Maidenhead - however travel to EU countries and Switzerland may be required.
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £300.00 per day
Main Role Responsibilities:
The candidate will be joining the STF Product Line as an IT Business Analyst.
They will be required to:
- Work with business stakeholders to develop Agile User Stories with Acceptance Criteria
- Work as a proxy Product owner for the business in a scrum team, prioritising and planning stories within a portfolio of several projects and ensuring delivery of those stories meets business requirements
- Be an advocate for best practice requirements methodology, promulgating adoption of best practice and new techniques within the Product Line.
- Excellent business analysis skills using structured and intentional approaches in complex businesses.
- Experience of large ERP implementations is preferred
- Clear experience in working in agile environments, with ability to educate and coach less experienced colleagues in business and IT.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholder groups (business and IT).
- Ability to work in a distributed environment, where a majority of stakeholder engagement is managed remotely
- Good experience of negotiation and prioritisation.
- Self-starter: clear evidence of ability to identify own priorities and drive the required activities.
- Strong project skills: planning, co-ordination and reporting.
- Record of end-to-end ownership and commitment to successful delivery of high-quality outcomes.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.