Agile Business Analyst - User stories, Requirements Gathering, Scrum Master, Agile, Digital, Web, Story Board - £45,000 - £55,000 - Shipley
We are actively looking to secure an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Agile Business Analyst to join Experis and work on our client site in Shipley.
The purpose of the role is to work with internal teams and advise them on how best to improve and/or fully adopt the Agile methodology.
You will be comfortable over across a range of digital/web services and solutions. You will ideally have supported projects where open source and cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies.
As a skilled Agile BA you be a natural communicator have the ability rationalise complex information allowing for it to be user friendly and understandable for others to work with.
To ensure your success in this role you will possess the ability to work independently, proactively and with versatility in responding to changing circumstances. Have an excellent eye for detail teamed with the ability to interrogate reported information and challenge sources as and when inconsistencies arise.
- Support the department by analysing propositions
- Work closely with the nominated product manager
- Define skill requirements and map internal, departmental and external resources
- Work with the owning department to ensure they have the correct budget
- Ensure resource requirements during delivery, analyse what provision they have for on-going running costs etc.
- Analyse and map the risks of this product approach and propose mitigation solutions
- Define how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realised, and how channel shift will be measured
- Make recommendations for actions against the analysis completed
- Understand how the services, activities and strategies in the area work together to create value for the customer/end user
- Find ways to improve systems and structures to deliver with more streamlined resources
- Prepare for and respond appropriately to the range of possible effects that change may have on own role/team
- Follow appropriate financial procedures to monitor contracts to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Proven background supporting agile environments as a Business analyst
- Experienced in analysing digital/web services within a fast paced environment
- A strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies
- Experienced in business change, rationalisation and transformation.
- Able to demonstrate where you have the challenges of difficult or complex changes, encouraging and supporting others to do the same
- Cultivate and encourage an awareness of cost, using clear simple examples of benefits and how to measure outcomes
- Ability to work confidently with performance management and financial data to prepare forecasts and manage and monitor budget against agreed plans
- Establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcomes
- Encourage collaborative team working within own team and across the Department
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you are a motivated and passionate Business Analyst with an analytical and focused approach, then come and join one of the most globally recognised companies within their field. Please don't hesitate to apply and upload a recent copy of your C.V!