Building Surveyor - Plymouth
A successful FTSE100 engineering support services organisation is looking to take on a Senior Building Surveyor responsible for providing building, maritime & infrastructure asset surveying service offered to their customer.
You would be working for the UK's leading naval support business providing through-life services and deep maintenance to the Royal Navy's major warships and nuclear-powered submarines.
- Undertake Estate surveys meeting agreed KPI targets
- Responsible for surveying and interrogating maintenance of building assets.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and partners to survey and report back on planned maintenance, responsive repairs and lifecycle condition of buildings, services and infrastructure assets
- Ability to work unsupervised and be well motivated with an in-depth understanding of building pathology.
- Production of technical reports, specifications and ability to interrogate technical information for the production of KPI reports.
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate an understanding of regulatory compliance requirements such as fire/planning/DDA etc.
- Ability to read and produce technical drawings.
- Degree level in building surveying / construction management or similar.
Salary: Circa £30,000 + benefits
Hours: 40 hours, Mon-Fri
Security: Must be eligible for SC Clearance