Broadcast Support Engineer - Media - Video - Audio - Live Transmission - Playout
A Broadcast Support Engineer who has an understanding of digital video and audio broadcast technology and operational practices is required to join an organisation that offers tailored and cost-effective solutions to some of the world's leading broadcast companies. My client is looking for an Engineer that holds experience with products that decode signals, manage, store and playout media, encode and transport for the broadcast industry.
You will be tasked with supporting the broadcast management and the technology infrastructure to ensure continuous service to clients and optimise operator performance. The role will also include the following:
- Maintaining the current infrastructure for TV and Radio;
- Managing and performing VTR maintenance;
- Triage and escalation of all day-to-day support issues;
- Perform daily checks and maintain records on all essential broadcast systems;
- Resolving equipment performance related issues within the workflow;
- Set up and commission ad hoc services;
- Create and maintain MCR documentation in conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager;
- Ensuring continuity of day-to-day broadcast databases.
For more information please apply now or contact Alan Livingstone on 0161 924 3643.