Bid Manager - Education
£55,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
We are looking to recruit a Bid Manager for a new and exciting permanent opportunity based in Leatherhead.
The organisation is a FTSE100 support services organisation and the largest provider of education services to local authorities and schools in the UK. Due to significant recent growth we are looking to recruit a Bid Manager to work with the head of business development to convert business strategies into compliant, innovative and winning bids.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of end to end bid process from early identification of opportunities to submission of winning bids
- Leading the bid process including management of all inputs
- Ensure bid strategy is developed including capture plans and competitor analysis
- Ensure consistency across the bid in terms of style, format and language
- During periods of dips in workload take responsibility for championing knowledge across the business
Skills and Experience Profile
- Degree educated or equivalent bid management experience
- Strong understanding of commercial did processes and procedures
- Project management or bid management qualifications desirable
- Previous experience of public sector tendering is desirable
- Proven history of bid wining and contract delivery
- Experience of tendering within a competitive framework
- Excellent IT skills
What's on Offer?
- Starting salary £55,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Bonus up to 10%
- The opportunity to build a successful career within a FTE100 organisation
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme
Please apply online or call the recruitment team on 01179309734 for more information.