My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Bank Partnerships Marketing Manager (Russian Speaking) on a initial 4-6 month contract. This role will be initially virtual and inside IR35.
The Marketing Manager will be part of a dynamic marketing organisation and will be focused on supporting a cluster of Russia & CIS markets, with particular focus on Russia.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid relevant marketing experience. Experience with Russian market particularly valuable
- Marketing acumen: must have hands on practical executional experience with different elements of the consumer marketing discipline: such as online/digital, customer acquisition, product innovation, rewards or loyalty platforms, engagement, marketing project management. Communication and product / benefits experience would be a particular advantage
- Influencing skills: ability to inspire, influence and work with external Bank Partners and diverse group of internal contacts
- Driving Results: proven record of driving results. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong existing experience of delivering business results through Partnerships
- Flexibility and change management: an ability to embrace and drive change essential
- Solid numeric and financial acumen: have experience of producing issuance KPI plans/tracking, campaign performance assessment, general budget management
- Optimistic and highly motivated, with a good sense of when to seek advice and when to act autonomously and independently
- Outstanding Project Management skills and superior Multi-Tasking ability
- Desire to learn and develop: ability to pro-actively seek knowledge and best practice in order to increase own acumen and ability to influence Partners on respective subjects
- Self-starter: eager and able to seek new information, establish relationships and leverage those to shape growth activity proposals and implementation
- Fluent Russian and English speaker