Business Analyst - Full SDLC - Cheque Clearing - Imaging - BPSS
My client a leading technology provider is seeking a full project lifecycle Business Analyst with industry knowledge of cheque clearing to support the implementation of a government
The successful BA will provide in-depth BA expertise and guidance to the less experienced BA's whilst providing a focal point for the Client when delivering the project. With solid cheque clearing knowledge you will be to apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a clients business systems, processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Requirements elicitation via interviewing and workshop facilitation; requirements gathering
- Determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs. needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis,
- Function Point counting; survey design and execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modelling; business rules modelling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
- Leadership of BA resources assigned to project
- Leads analysis teams to define requirements and design innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Facilitates requirements gathering workshops.
Candidates must be eligible for BPSS checks. Please note this role is split between Milton Keynes and London.