.Net Developer, Azure, CI/CD pipelines, TeamCity, Git, Octopus, .NET (C#), Web API, REST
Fancy working for a large Online Retail Company!? You'll be contracting for one of the worlds largest and leading IT consultancies on a 3 month contract based in Camden, London. We're looking for an Azure .Net Developer with strong Azure experience. This is starting as soon as possible so apply NOW!
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AZURE
- Strong experience in a broad base of technologies, including .NET (C#), Web API, REST, event based technology (e.g. service bus)
- Distributed services/SOA/Microservices
- Extensive experience in working in Agile software development environments
- A good understanding of the Application Lifecycle and a solid understanding of Quality Assurance, Database Engineering and Build and deployment.
- Strong experience of building CI/CD pipelines in TeamCity, Git and Octopus.
- Working knowledge of the tools and Agile engineering practices available and appropriate to each phase of software delivery, such as TDD, BDD, Integration Testing, Performance Testing etc.
- Test automation using NUnit and mocking tools
- Build Automation, Nuget Package Management
- Relational and non-relational database technologies (SQL Server, MongoDB or other NoSQL database)
- Microsoft Azure based development & delivery platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.