Microsoft Dynamics AX Administrator
Job Description of Microsoft Dynamics AX Lead
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Lead is responsible for assisting in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the Global AX ERP. Project Management or Lead background would be beneficial
Role includes interacting with both Microsoft Dynamics AX IT support staff and business users to understand requirements, evaluating alternative solutions, resolving problems, issues, communicating status and documenting system changes.
Job Description and Essential Duties/Responsibilities Related to Microsoft Dynamics AX Lead:
- Installing and configuring all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Configuring and Maintaining Dynamics AX administrative tasks such as (User Management, Configuration and Deployment).
- Technical Responsibilities including multi-tiered application support,
- Basic AD Administration and overall environment responsibility in multi-instance AX environment.
- Design, Develop, Test and monitor plans for AX security implementation.
- Develop, Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives.
- Perform Microsoft Dynamics AX Compliance Center configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Management and review of security logs and table permissions framework (TPF).
- Backup/Restore Database on SQL.
- Deploy and Configure SSRS and SSAS.
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint.
- Manage security in the Application Integration Framework as needed.
- Installing and Configuring of Enterprise Portal.
- Installing and Configuring of DMF tools and other tools.
- Project Management or Lead background would be beneficial
Candidates must submit their CV in the first instance. Giovanna.