Do you want to be an integral part of one of the world's best Fast Jet Flying Centre? Work at a state of the art training facility with an established and successful organisation? If so, read on!
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Avionics Supervisor to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Valley, Anglesey to be part of the T1 Operations.
The Contract is responsible for the provision of first and second line support for the Hawk aircraft.
The successful candidates will report to the Majors Mods Senior Supervisor and will be part of the team supporting the Majors Mods Programme at RAF Valley.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of Grade B3T and Hold NVQ Level 3 in Aircraft Engineering Maintenance (avionics)
- Knowledge of HAWK or Fast Jet Maintenance
- Good fault diagnosis skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of Engineering policy documentation
- Experience of working with quality, safety and environmental management systems
- Work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Computer literate: able to produce quality reports, presentations and provide written and oral briefings
- Customer focused
- Quality orientated
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player
What's on offer?
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Opportunity to be part of a fantastic Training Centre for Fast Jet Pilots
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727