Instructor - Automotive (Reading)
We are currently recruiting for experienced Automotive Instructors or Senior Technicians to join the UK's Leading Provider of Automotive Training delivering training to adult learners within some of the biggest Automotive businesses in the world.
- To deliver, design, develop and maintain training programmes
- Liaise in partnership with the Customer to identify training needs within the Manufacturer Network
- Respond to changing customer needs by providing timely and effective training solutions
- Support the Academy team in meeting objectives, KPIs and contract SLAs
- Motor industry knowledge and practical experience
- Relevant SME qualifications
- Experience in an automotive retailer environment.
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a FTSE100 and Industry Leading Organisation and be delivering Automotive Training within some of the most respected Manufacturers in the UK.
To find out more about how this can benefit you, please apply within. Or for further details contact Ricky Nutt at 01179309743