My Edinburgh city centre client is looking for an experienced Automation Tester to come on board on a permanent basis.
This is an exceptional role with a a company who are using cutting edge technology and are very well known for their technical excellence as well as working with some of the most prestigious clients in the UK.
What will the role involve?
- Implementing and maintaining test automation framework using Selenium
- Using a modular approach for the testing framework to develop reusable functions and libraries
- Develop and maintain new automated test cases
- Creating and executing test automation suites
- Logging any defects found in a defect tracking system
- Creating automation reports and communicating the results of the automation executions
- Making the test automation framework available to other users/testers
what experience do I need?
- Experience in writing test specifications and working from requirements (Agile user stories) using test design techniques
- Experience of writing automated tests using Selenium
- Experience of Java/C# Programming for creating test scripts
- Knowledge of SQL Server & JIRA
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins/Hudson would be a nice to have!
What do I get in return?
- In return, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits along with fantastic career progression options.
For more information please contact Farrah at Experis Edinburgh or apply directly.