Automation Test Engineer
Experis are recruiting for an Automation Test Engineer for a large central government department to help deliver their strategic move towards continuous testing and development of their high-profile projects automated testing packs.
The specialist will be a highly experienced automation tester, able to deal with the design, development, testing /hardening and implementation of test packs. They will map requirements, design, and develop functional automation tests. Managing all the key dependencies for automation (Environments, data, requirements etc)
- Development of automated test suites
- Code documentation
- Modern standards approach
- Web application testing
- Significant experience of designing test packs based discussion with stakeholders.
- Significant experience of building automation packs
- Good experience of undertaking knowledge transfer to existing teams.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a transformation project and supporting the delivery of key milestones.
- Attend and participate in Agile ceremonies.
- The specialist will need to be a highly experienced (Practitioner level) Test Engineer.
- Day to day planning, design, and development of automation tests. Contributing towards programme milestones.
- Test team and project teams, and undertaking KT.
- Desirable: Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Office 365, and end user computing experience
- ISTQB or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a enterprise scale organisation