Automation Testers (Java/Selenium)
Two Automation Testers are required by prestigious global organisation to deliver quality testing for a world-renowned brand across enterprise and digital applications.
As the Automation Testers (Java/Selenium), your work will have a direct impact on the software produced. Working in an Agile methodology, you will be responsible for the design and build of automated tests to ensure adequate and effective test coverage. Work closely with Software Engineers to deliver the test activities to meet the requirements, whilst contributing to effective agile delivery.
What's in it for the Automation Testers (Java/Selenium)?
- An excellent Salary (£35k to £55k depending on experience)
- Flexible/Hybrid working (Minimum of 2 times a week in the office)
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, private healthcare and great company discounts and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the Automation Testers (Java/Selenium):
- A minimum of 2 years Automation Testing experience with Java
- Hands on experience with at least 2 of the following, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin or Cypress
- Expertise in delivering automated test frameworks in a CI/CD environment
- Prior experience of working in Agile methodology
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an Automation Tester (Java/Selenium) and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.