Role: Automation/Manual Tester
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Hammersmith, London
This is an opportunity contract as an integral part of the client's QA team, playing an important part in our product development and success.
You will roll out test strategy across all client platforms, including UK and international products. You'll work closely with product and software development teams to understand the products, followed by running test programmes to uncover bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
You'll pick up work at a crucial time for the business, working on test scripts and giving your feedback on the development of our products, which will in turn impact on future strategy.
- Responsible for managing all types of testing (automation, regression, performance, security)
- Roll out testing strategy across all platforms (web, mobile and native)
- Responsible for rolling out testing strategy and enforcing best practices
Key Characteristics and Experience
The candidate should be proficient in working as part of a team, a self-starter who has a keen interest in sports and the betting industry.
- Significant experience in QA / Testing in fast paced environments
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Open source testing frameworks, including JMeter, Selenium.
- Automated testing across multiple platforms (web, mobile and native)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work across wider teams confidently
- ISTQB-BCS Certified
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (Jenkins, Team City or Hudson)
* Experience working with distributed version control (Git, mercurial)
Please submit CVs in the first instance.