Automation Engineer - CSA - SA - OO - DMA and HP Propel - SC Clearance
My client a global information technology company have a fantastic opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join their high performing Automation Team who specialize in the design and implementation of Cloud Server Automation (CSA), Server Automation (SA), Operation Orchestration (OO), Database Middleware Automation (DMA) and HP Propel.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of a number of the existing Core skills as detailed below:
Core Skills and Experience
- Automation Tools expertise in managing Enterprise environments
- HP Operations Orchestration (v7.x or later) or similar process automation tools (BMC Atrium Orchestrator, MS System Center 2012 - Orchestrator, CA Process Automation, etc.)
- Experience in using Automation tools in a Cloud environment, specifically Cloud Server Automation (CSA) and Server Automation (SA) or similar (BladeLogic Automation Passport, CA Technologies Automation, Dell Cloud Manager, Puppet, Crowbar, CA Server Automation, BladeLogic Server Automation, MS System Center 2012, etc.)
- Database Middleware automation (DMA) or similar (Blade Logic Middleware Automation, Stratavia, etc.)
- Ability to understand and execute SQL commands into process flows
- Knowledge of the principles of Run Book Automation
- Knowledge of the HPE Software ITSM software stack
- Detailed design engineering experience in a mixed environment both physical and virtual
- Provide and document automation process analysis and work flows
- Is able to liaise with the product vendor to escalate support calls and participate in customer forums and roadmap developments.
- Is able to provide 4th line product support to the customers environment; to include in-depth troubleshooting skills and Route Cause Analysis problem solving.
- Demonstrates strong experience of operating in enterprise scale environments managed via the ITIL framework.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, technical and commercial
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of storage systems like SAN and ISCS
- Working knowledge of network components Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
- Working knowledge of basic desktop computer systems, storage, network and interfaces.
- Good understating of network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc..)
- Experience in software distribution related technologies to include (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Desktop computer systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Network services and protocols
- Load Balancers
- ESX and Virtual environments (Provisioning, Build).
- Storage systems - SAN, NAS and ISCSI.
- Network components - Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
It is ideal if you hold valid and current SC Clearance or be eligible and willing to undertake this.