Our Client is looking for an Automation Engineer (SC Clear) to join their team in Newcastle on an initial 3 month contract
Our client is looking for Automation specialists who are the technical experts in this technology and those who are currently looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- 8+ Years of using Automation Tools to manage Enterprise environments
- 3+ Years of using HP Operations Orchestration (v10.x or later) or similar process automation tool
- 2+ Years of using Automation tools in a Cloud environment, specifically Cloud Server Automation (CSA) and Server Automation (SA) or similar
- 1+ Year of using Database Middleware automation (DMA) or similar
- Ability to understand and execute SQL commands into process flows
- Knowledge of the HP Run Book Automation
- Knowledge of the HP Software ITSM software stack
- Detailed design engineering experience in a mixed environment both physical and virtual
- Provide and document automation process analysis and work flows
- Is able to liaise with the product vendor to escalate support calls and participate in customer forums and roadmap developments.
- Is able to provide 4th line product support to the customers environment; to include in-depth troubleshooting skills and Route Cause Analysis problem solving.
- Demonstrates strong experience of operating in enterprise scale environments managed via the ITIL framework.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, technical and commercial
- Minimum SC cleared and/or willing to undergo DV clearance
Day to Day Responsibilities
An opportunity for a suitably qualified specialist to become a key member of the Automation Team. A hands-on IT team utilizing tools and techniques from the Run Book Automation within a Cloud environment. Using common software and design principles with Cloud Server Automation (CSA), Server Automation (SA), Operation Orchestration (OO) and Database & Middleware Automation (DMA).
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.